Dubai is one of the most popular cities in the world. It has such a diverse population and culture, people are from all different backgrounds. But it is also known for its high temperature and for the efficient roads.
Today we are going to show you how to rent a car in Dubai and save money too! [Read also What you should know before renting a vehicle in Dubai]
The city is known for it’s night life and all of the attractions you can take part of, in Dubai. They also feature some of the best restaurants and cuisines from different parts of the world. And Dubai exhibits some of the best art in the world, from internationally reputable artists, to local artists.
Hollywood and Bollywood have taken Dubai into the cameras lens, helping people from all over the world, see the true beauty of Dubai, making them want to get married or vacation in the unforgettable town. And movies have glamorized it. Dubai is a town where you are either really rich or super poor. And it’s best known for it’s luxurious shopping and lifestyles. Tourists have described visiting Dubai as “exciting,” and “unforgettable.”
And in order to see this unforgettable city, you’re going to have a rental car in Dubai. But don’t fret because renting a car has never been easier, especially, in this day and age. The internet has come a long way and going on vacation is just a few clicks away.
Travel without worries: need an Insurance? 🚙 Check the best online Insurance Comparator
How to rent a car in Dubai saving money
Renting a car in any country has become significantly easier because of the Internet. And it’s even easier to rent a car in Dubai because the Internet allows you to search for specific locations.
Did you know if you want to rent a car in Dubai all you have to do is use Google? Google search will bring up the best deals offered to you by travel-booking websites. Better than Google is online websites like rentalcars or kayak, for example. These websites will compare deals across the board, finding you the best prices. And if you’re wanting to save some money before you rent a car in Dubai, then using these websites will benefit you in the long run.
Renting a car in Dubai has never been easier and there are only a few steps, to take, in order to get started, including:
- Make sure you have a credit card. When you rent a car in Dubai, you will be required to have a credit card. It’s been known that “Debit Cards,” often are rejected and are not accepted at most rent-a-car agencies.
- Have your photo ID ready. You need to be at least 21 to drive in some countries and in other cases 24. And in Dubai? 17!. If you want to have another driver added on, it’s important to inquire about this option, as the person who rents the car is the key holder and sometimes other drivers are restricted
- Have patience. It can take a little bit of time searching for the right deals. But you will find one that fits your families needs.
Rental Cars in Dubai Airport: better online booking
Dubai Airport has a lot to offer (it is the best Airport in the world) when it comes to renting a car. There are agencies in all three terminal of Dubai International Airport. And it’s even easier to rent a car in Dubai, even if you didn’t book a reservation online., but better book online…
Dubai International Airport has a lot to offer when it come to renting vehicles as well, including the types and models. Here are some of the models you can expect, it’s important to choose a model that will provide comfort to you and your family:
• A mini, which fits 2 adults and about 2 bags
• Economy, which fits 2 adults and about 3 bags.
• A compact car, which will fit 4 adults and easily fit 2 bags.
• Intermediate, which can fit 5 adults and 3 bags.
• SUV’s which can also fit 5 adults and 2 bags.
• Standard Vehicles, which also fit 5 adults and 3 bags.
When you are ready to rent a car in Dubai, all you have to do is pick your style, model and the car hire company will make everything else, as easy as possible. You’re well on your way to the perfect vacation.
You can choose all these options through a maximum 5-clicks procedure online, having the guarantee to reserve the rental vehicle you want, in the date you want, where you want, also selecting for optionals and insurance too, if you need it.
What to do after you land in Dubai
Dubai Airport has many ways of traveling, so if you’re travel-booking agency is off-site, you can catch the Airport shuttle to your agency. It’s important to remember a few things when you arrive, these are precautions to take, in order to protect yourself when you rent a car in Dubai, including:
- Gasoline. Make sure you have a full tank of gasoline. The rental cars agency will charge you for a full tank of gas with extra taxes, if returned empty. Which means if you didn’t receive the car with a full tank, you’ll be losing money.
- Take Pictures. And we’re not talking selfies. It’s important to take pictures of the car before you drive off the lot. If something went unmarked prior to you driving away, you at least have before and after photos. It wouldn’t be fun getting charged for a scratch or dent, especially, if you didn’t cause it.
And after picking up your car, don’t forget to stop by a few of the Dubai Airport ‘fun time,’ facilities. You can swim, eat and relax before starting your “official,” vacation. At least, now you have comfort in knowing how to move easily in Dubai hiring a car.